Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

Let's be honest...

We've all got at least one. I realized one of mine recently. Ellen. And I'm not ashamed of it, because it is one of the funniest talk shows I've ever seen. If you agree with me, then I know you'll be excited for this blog. If you think I'm crazy, then you have obviously never watch this show. But you owe it to yourself to watch it. Take this for example:

Even though I am a Droid user, I am secretly very jealous of every iphone owner. Just because they have some 'exclusivity' deal with sucky AT&T, I will have to wait. But I always love when people are able to poke fun at the big guy. In this case Apple. 

This is just one example why I think Ellen is hilarious. Call me crazy, but I think you will too.

Posted via web from Let's be honest...

1 comment: