Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Here goes nothin...seriously

Well, where do I begin. I am new to this blog world. It was mostly a new years resolution to document the happenings in my life better. I have taken from the great examples of two of the three important women in my life. My sister, Stacie, and my sis-in-law, Lindsey. I am pretty comfortable with the fact that they may be the only two people reading this blog for the first several months. I hope to grow this audience steadily of course, and maybe even start my own small cult from it...if all goes well.
So look out bloggers, there is a new kid on the block. I am terribly sorry to those of you that receive a fewer number of hits on your own page because your friends are busy reading mine. I'll make this short and leave the genius for next time.

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I am obsessed with this blog already. I think you really need to consider a twice weekly entry! Just a thought. :-) love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Scott-you are so cute!! I'm excited for your new blog, b/c it will be the best ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh just checkin to see if you posted again. guess not.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll bet there's no new post until late 2010. Prove me wrong...

    ReplyDelete